Friday, January 14, 2011

every time she bring me


Quick come out. I inside mix well. I'm battle apparatus, every time she bring me the whole thing down, and never part bully people, also did not allow anyone to bully people. They envied me, saying I blessed. Their wife, a woman is like her tenth also don't waste along once.

I pleased. I look forward to her. They, too, with her money, I asked my friend to help me, I do reduction laboriously dredge 3 times, and half a year in advance out. We are still living together. But this time I will walk straight. She still doing prostitution female, try to make the money. I with her for these years betray body for my savings and DongJieXiCou bring 100,000 fast bought van, running short.

I tried to run, and the law did not sleep let I lost 20 jins, only for the early bus (partly her betray body part of all his savings to her friend's) and my gambling debts (I, who once love my family) also.

No comments:

Post a Comment