Friday, January 14, 2011

Four years and how far?


Four years and how far? What you do. Here, four months than you four years has long. Don't believe you can try.

I went into labor number. A fool don't want to come out. Labor number in the commutation fast treatment of delicious good, there are fat, still have some subsidies, eat can buy two boxes of smoke. We often out of labor, enjoy sunlight and the wind. Inside can also enjoy "let in fresh air". But it is in a same room, man cages inside the circle in like a column animals alike, the purpose is afraid that we moldy long hairs.

 "The lost just know to cherish" before freedom, I weight as care. But now I know it is how precious. Even a beggar is worth I envy, yearning and free life. I think a lot of inside, vision "future" is my good way to kill time. I really want to do a good job "people" with her "happiness" life.

No comments:

Post a Comment