Saturday, March 5, 2011

ground the ceremonial dress on a pair

Our corporation banquet was arranged in one resplendent and magnificent hall, this building it is said only family when meeting with fete will only be needed, the guests a well-dressed arrival, gao wu yang's blog mostly marching step LiuZhai, their car was parked in land arrangement in an old-style mouth the underground parking lot.


I look down from the second floor of tension, so many people! While the entrance hall in continuously someone come in, I always don't like person many, watching xuan make people, I suddenly tense.


"Ah! That is lu old granddaughter? How beautiful!" The crowd someone shouted, I immediately becomes the hall at the center of attention, I was very clear yourself costume unbeatable, black hair meek around Guan dew shoulder, and my rooms and wrist is a set of thin, white drilling system princess chain, water blue XiaoJian and of white bud silk gauntlet,Is feet is a pair of silvery white fine with chalaza sandal. But these didn't let me have the courage to meet so many eyes, I aware of what the inferiority in? Feet a instability, behind a pair of strong ahold of me, back, see the land mark pinched her lip face.


"Ah! Lu old grandson also enough jun!" The crowd again someone call,Is land mark wore a black suit, a bit childish face now show up, and he and resolute me up, pull up my hand, follow step down the stairs, so to place, servant to our bow.


Hall sounded and gentle music, I was lu mark pull on the platform and stood at his bedside, grandpa with dad early out there, grandpa's satisfied smile, father also at smile, only I see the smile of exhaustion.


Grandpa dozen gestures, people immediately quiet, "nice to everyone to join me for my lovely sun with lovely granddaughter party, but I believe you ever heard some rumor that I LiuMou heir run away, that is a good joke! Today I'll tell us why so many years not see my LiuQiYuan son!"


The crowd booing piece, listen carefully to go the down.

No comments:

Post a Comment